Alley Cat Afterparty goes "Members Only"
Fellow Music Lovers,
Its been an amazing 3 years were we have had the privilege of hosting some of the best DJ talent in the world, along with specially curated events in some of the most unique spots in Atlanta. We are proud of what we have built together and even more excited for the future.
Since we started our membership program in early 2017, we have grown our network to over 1k subscribers with even more people eager to join. We are constantly growing and appreciate your support and your willingness to adapt to each new venture. With that being said we are ready to announce our official switch to “Members Only" for our *LATE NIGHT TIP afterparty events. Patrons will have access to these late night events with proof of membership and will be able to bring non-member guests as well (as many as desired). A member must accompany their non-member guests at the time of entry. Non-members will pay an inflated price at the door regardless of status or affiliation. The only way to receive member pricing will be with a valid membership. We will continue to offer these events on a weekly basis but will be changing venues regularly. The only way to find out where these events are held will be through our new membership smartphone app. (Info: www.alleycatmusic.club). **Push Notifications will be sent to your smartphone app the day of the show at 5pm.** Our intentions are not to exclude anyone for any personal reason but rather to formulate a vibe for the avid music lover.
Memberships will remain available for anyone interested, However it is important to remember that our Late night parties are a privilege and must be treated with the upmost respect, not only for the music and but also each other. The lines have been blurred as to what proper party etiquette should be, so we have constructed our own guideline to help alleviate any misunderstandings. We truly believe that there is a vibrant and sacred culture that goes along with the music we enjoy, and we have adopted the following principles based on the wisdom passed down to us from the pioneers of our movement all over the globe. Keep in mind that a violation of any of the following could result in a revoking of your membership and or permanent banning from all our events. We will make those decisions on a case by case basis.
Code of conduct/ Party Etiquette
1. Enjoy the DJ from the dance floor, please leave conversations for before or after his/her performance. The backstage area is invite only and should you be invited backstage please act respectfully and responsibly. Song requests are a cardinal sin and will result in us politely asking you to leave.
High fives and smiles are encouraged.
2. Keep your hands to yourself. The unsolicited groping of another person regardless of gender or affiliation will not be tolerated. This is not a dating pool, we are here to dance and enjoy the music. Tinder and bumble exist for a reason. Get a room.
3. Have fun but Control yourself, we all have our vices, but make sure you know your limits and dont over due the fun. If you find yourself unexpectedly over inebriated please contact one of our friendly staff members and we will help you find a safe space to come down or call you an uber home.
4. No dance floor business deals. The mass selling of any illegal substances, prostitution, human trafficking, and the like, will result in immediate banning.
5. Rave toys are for kids, it isn’t 1999 anymore, just don't. This includes glow sticks, flow toys, hula hoops, and Kandy. We are responsible for keeping the vibe, and this just isn’t us. Sorry.
6. Be courteous of others on the dance floor. Everyone is here to dance and we want you to feel the music to the upmost of your ability, but sometimes dance floor space is limited and you can’t go full break dance mode when its packed. Also, if you can’t dance without elbowing those around you, email us and we will be happy to give you some dance pointers, you can never go wrong with a simple two step.